The Hoffman ModCenter
With the addition of our in-house Hoffman ModCenter in December of 2016, Allied Circuits has made a significant investment in automating a traditionally labor-intensive process. The ModCenter automates the measuring, cutting, drilling and tapping of enclosures and sub panels, resulting in significant improvements for Allied Circuits and our customers:
- Shorter lead times. Quicker modifications and best-in-class cutting speeds allow us to produce more product in a shorter period of time.
- Improved quality. Yields 100% accurate repeatability for orders of multiples, improving quality and reducing the potential for costly errors.
- Increased productivity. Eliminates time-consuming enclosure marking and measuring.
- Increased safety. Allows for extra safety precautions, reducing risk associated with worker injuries.
- Improved bottom line. The ModCenter’s precision, ease of use and state-of-the art design make it the most versatile automated solution in the industry.
Need help with your project?
Whether you need a simple upgrade, a complete redesign or a professional's opinion, our team of experts is ready to assist you at any stage of the product delivery process.